The Salt RTA By CoilArt Previewed
MTL is a vaping style and tanks designed for this generally have more restricted airflow and use higher resistance coils.
The Salt RTA kit includes some coils and cotton to get you started. In fact you get 6 coils in the kit – they are suitable for different uses:
- For standard E-liquid there are 2 x fused clapton 0.65ohm coils – best at 20-35W.
- 2 x 1.15ohm coils which are best for low nicotine nic salts – best at 10-20W.
- And 2 x 1.6ohm coils for high nicotine nic salts – best at 6-15W.
So as you can see already you have plenty of options on how to build this tank. Plus you can use your own coils too!
The deck is a single coil deck which is designed to be easy to build.
Airflow wise you have 7 different airflow holes ranging from 0.6mm to 2mm to adjust the airflow to your preference.
The standard capacity is 2ml but there is a bubble glass to take the capacity up to 3.5ml.
There are 5 colours to choose from – Black, Blue, Stainless Steel, Gun Metal and Golden.
- CoilArt Salt RTA
- Bubble glass
- 5xpre-cut cotton
- 2xfused clapton 0.65ohm coils (for standard e-liquid)
- 2×1.15ohm coils (for low nicotine nic salts)
- 2×1.6ohm coils (for high nicotine nic salts)
- Accessories bag
CoilArt Salt RTA Specs
- Top fill
- 510 drip tip
- Capacity: 2ml standard / 3.5ml with bubble glass
- For nicotine salt e-liquid or standard e-liquid
- 3 types of coil included in kit
- Single coil deck
- Adjustable airflow – 7 levels
- PEEK Insulator
Let me know what you think of the CoilArt Salt RTA in the comments below!