The IPV Trantor Kit By Pioneer4You Previewed
The new Pioneer4You IPV Trantor kit is promising great performance from the YiHi chipset.
As I did go there and mention the VBoy – it is strikingly similar looks wise too isn’t it!
The Trantor uses dual 18650 batteries which are not included in the kit and can output up to 200W.
There is a beautiful big and colourful 1.3in HD screen which also has customisable wallpaper and display modes.
Those who like a bit of bling can also customise the LED displays to their preference too!
The kit version includes the LXV4 tank which uses stock coil heads which are apparently quad coil. You get 2 in the kit and I think they are 0.15ohm. Sadly there is not much detail on this tank on the P4Y website.
There are 5 colours available – Champagne, Bronze, Gunmetal, Red and Black.
- Pioneer4You IPV Trantor mod
- LXV4 tank
- 2x coil head
- USB cable
- User manuals
- Spare parts
Pioneer4You IPV Trantor Mod Specs
- Size: 90.2×47.7x31mm
- Powered by Yihi SX500A chip
- TPT IPS 1.3in HD screen
- Output: 5-200W
- Output voltage: 1-9.5V
- Battery: dual 18650 – not included
- Firmware upgradeable
- Temperature control – anti-dry burn tech
- Temp control mode: SS316L, Ni200, Ti 01, SX Pure, Manual and TCR
- Flavour modes: Powerful, Powerful +, Soft, Standard and SXi-Q-S1
- Customisable wallpaper
- Resistance range: 0.15-3ohm
- Colours: Champagne, Bronze, Gunmetal, Red and Black
IPV LXV4 Tank Specs
- Capacity: 2.2ml
- Size: 47x26mm
- Removable wide bore drip tip
- Glass tank
- Stainless steel body
- Bottom airflow control
- 510 threading connection
We also have a brilliant vape deal to save you money on this kit!
The YiHi chip should be a cracker to use as well – as for the tank I know so little about it so that remains mysterious!
Will you be popping the Pioneer4You IPV Trantor kit in your shopping cart? Let me know in the comments below!