The Naboo Kit By Smoant Previewed
The Smoant Naboo Kit is a beautiful new mod kit from Smoant.
Thankfully Smoant are in beautiful device mode with the new Naboo kit.
The kit includes the new Naboo mod which is a dual 18650 battery mod which can output up to 225W.
The main feature of this stunner is the 2.4in TFT colour screen – it looks amazing it really does.
There are 3 user interfaces you can choose from – when in the Music Mode it displays a graphic equaliser style display which responds to sound. I’m in love already!
Inside the Naboo is the ANT225 chip which promises a quick firing speed and is the same chip as used in the Charon Mini.
The kit tank is the Smoant Naboo Sub-Ohm tank.
This comes with 2 mesh coil heads 0.18 and 0.17 ohm and has a top fill and adjustable airflow.
In standard form the tank capacity is 4ml however to comply with TPD regulations there is a 2ml version too.
There are 4 colours to choose from – Black, Red, Stainless Steel and Rainbow.
- Smoant Naboo mod
- Smoant Naboo tank
- USB Cable
- 0.18ohm mesh coil (40-80W)
- 0.17ohm mesh coil (60-100W)
- Replacement glass
- User manual
- Spare parts
Smoant Naboo Mod Specs
- Size: 91x48x31
- Output: 1-225W
- Resistance range: 0.1-2ohm (TC) / 0.1-3ohm (VW)
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Mode: VW/ VW Curve / TC (Ni/Ti/SS) TC Curve
- Display: 2.4in TFT colour screen – 300dpi
- Touch buttons with haptic feedback
- 3 user interface options – music mode shows equaliser which responds to sound
- Screen lock button
- ANT225 chip with 0.015s fire
- Centre 510 connector
- Firmware upgradeable
Smoant Naboo Sub-Ohm Tank Specs
- Size: 24x52mm
- Capacity: 4ml (standard) / 2ml (EU)
- 810 drip tip
- Coils: 0.18ohm (mesh) / 0.17ohm (mesh)
- Adjustable airflow
- Top fill
I am head over heels in love with this kit already – it looks incredible.
Having heard lots of good things about the Charon Mini kit makes me want this even more!
Are you as excited about the Smoant Naboo Kit as I am? Let me know in the comments below!