The Aspire BP80 Pod Mod is the bigger brother of the recent BP60 kit.
As you can see the styling is far prettier on the BP80 – the BP60 wasn’t really a looker was it…
What Is New On The Aspire BP80 Pod Mod?
So the BP80 looks a lot different but there are some similarities to the BP60.
For a start the BP60 coils and RBA are compatible with the BP80.
The pod is refillable and as you can see the coil is replaceable. The pod capacity varies – 4.6ml standard capacity or reduced to 2ml for TPD regulated areas.
There are 3 different coil options included in the kit depending on the area the kit is marketed to…
- 0.17ohm BP80 Mesh coil (found in both kit types)
- 0.6ohm dual coil (standard version only)
- 0.3ohm Mesh coil (TPD 2ml version only)
Adjustable airflow is provided on the body of the mod – in a similar fashion to the recent Drag X device.
Looking at the main device now – this houses a 2500mAh internal battery which is charged at a 2A rate via the USB type C port.
The device will output 1-80W and you can choose from two user modes:
- Auto Mode: This detects the resistance of the installed coil and suggests the correct power rating and protects against exceeding the recommended wattage.
- Manual Mode: This allows you to choose any wattage you require. Ideal for fine tuning or for use with the RBA.
A 0.96in Colour TFT screen is provided and you can change the brightness and colour themes to suit your preference.
Here is an introduction video from Aspire…
There are 6 colours to choose from: Reddish Brown, Charcoal Black, Granite Grey, Navy Blue, Urban Camo and Retro Brown.
- Aspire BP80 Mod
- BP80 Pod
- 0.17ohm BP coil
- 0.6ohm BP coil (Standard Version only)
- 0.3ohm BP coil (2ml TPD Version only)
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Aspire BP80 Pod Mod Specs
- Size: 118x26x33mm
- Output: 1-80W
- User modes: Auto Power adjustment, Manual wattage adjustment
- Battery: 2500mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.96in colour screen with 5 themes to choose from
- Screen brightness adjustment
- E-liquid capacity: 4.6ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: BP Coil range – 0.17ohm Mesh, 0.6ohm dual, 0.3ohm Mesh – also compatible with BP60 and RBA
- Adjustable airflow
- Bottom pod fill port
- ASP chipset
- Type C USB – 2A charge rate
The looks have definitely improved and there are lots of coil, power and airflow options plus the RBA makes this even more versatile!
Are you liking the look of the Aspire BP80 Pod Mod? Let me know in the comments below!