The Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod Kit is a funky looking feature packed little device.
At first glance this looks quality – so let’s have a closer look at what this has to offer!
What To Expect From The Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod Kit?
Looking at the main device first – this has an internal 2000mAh battery which is rechargeable via the USB Type C port.
This has variable wattage control outputting between 1-60W (Non US Version) and for some reason a lower output (1-40W) for US versions.
You can also adjust the Voltage or set the device into Bypass mode for full battery output.
A 0.69in OLED screen displays all your vaping data.
An airflow adjustment slide switch is provided to tailor the vape to your preference.
The body is made from anodised aluminium alloy and the coating is apparently dust and finger print proof.
Looking at the pod now – this will hold up to 3.4ml of your own e-liquid however this capacity is reduced to 2ml for TPD regulated areas.
The coils are replaceable and all of the Nautilus coil range are compatible.
Included in the kit are the 0.7ohm Nautilus 2S Mesh and 1.8ohm Nautilus BVC coils.
You also have the flexibility of using a RBA coil which is available separately.
Here is an introduction video from Aspire.
There appears to be 6 colours to choose from: Garnet Red, Space Grey, Hunter Green, Peacock Blue, Black and Silver.
- Aspire Nautilus Prime device
- Aspire Nautilus Prime pod
- Nautilus 2S Mesh Coil
- Nautilus BVC coil
- USB type C cable
- User manual
Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod Kit Specs
- Size: 89.5x45mm
- Output: 1-60W (non US version) / 1-40W (US Version)
- User modes: Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Bypass (Auto mode on US Version only)
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Display: 0.69in OLED screen
- Resistance range: Not stated
- E-liquid capacity: 3.4ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: compatible with all Nautilus coils and RBA
- Airflow adjustment
- Side fill port
- USB type C port with 2A charging rate
I think this is a lovely looking kit and the features seem to be able to keep up with the appearance too!
Let me know what you think of the Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod Kit in the comments below!