The Aspire Nautilus Prime X Kit is the update to the original Nautilus Prime.
Again the details are taken from the UK Aspire Vendor website as the main Aspire site is not showing these at present.
What To Expect From The Aspire Nautilus Prime X Kit…
The main component of the kit is the Nautilus Prime X mod which is powered by a single 18650 battery which is not included.
A USB Type C port is provided which can be charged at up to a 2A charge rate.
A 0.96in TFT colour screen displays all of your vaping data and the colour and brightness are adjustable.
This has a variable wattage output between 1-60W which is controlled by the ASP Smart chipset.
A great feature is the coil compatibility which is down to the fact there are two different pods included in this kit.
- N Pod – this works with previous Nautilus coils found in the Nautilus tanks / pods and a 0.7ohm Nautilus Mesh coil is already installed.
- BP Pod – this works with the BP coil range which are compatible with the Onixx Kit, BP80 and BP60. A 0.3ohm BP Mesh coil is installed.
Here is a brief introduction video from the UK Aspire Vendor YouTube channel.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Blue Gradient, Charcoal Black, Hunter Green, Maroon Gradient, Red Gradient and Retro Brown.
- Aspire Nautilus Prime X mod
- Prime X Nautilus Coil pod
- 0.7ohm Nautilus Mesh coil (installed)
- Prime X BP Coil pod
- 0.3ohm BP coil (installed)
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Aspire Nautilus Prime X Specs
- Size: Not specified
- Output: 1-60W
- User Modes: Auto, Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Bypass
- Battery: 1x 18650
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- USB Type C Charging – 2A charge rate
- Pods: Refillable, removable pods
- Coils: Nautilus and BP coil range compatible including RDA
- ASP Smart chipset
- Adjustable airflow
- Screen colour and brightness adjustable
This is a great update with the removable battery and compatibility with 2 ranges of coils – the Nautilus range is huge!
What are your thoughts on the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Kit? Let me know in the comments below!