The SkyStar Revvo Kit by Aspire Previewed
The Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit is a stunning design which has been released to include the Aspire Revvo tank.
This has a maximum output of 210W and all the usual operating modes including Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, By-pass and Temperature control. You also get TCR and CPS (Customisable Power Setting) modes.
The Aspire SkyStar mod has a 1.3inch touch screen which looks very simple and clear. You also have a clock on this too!
You will need 2×18650 batteries for this as they are not included in the kit. So make sure to buy some good quality batteries and charger before this arrives!
The 510 tank connector is sat centrally on the mod and with the mod being 33mm wide you should be able use tanks up to 33mm with no overhang.
The Revvo tank uses a radial coil to improve vapour and flavour performance – I have previewed the tank itself already.
Aspire have released an official video to give a preview of the Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit – have a gander below.
As you can see this mod really is very stunning and it comes in different colours and finishes – Slate blue, Black carbon fibre, White, Woodgrain and Blue camo. All variants come with Chrome trims.
- Aspire SkyStar mod
- Aspire Revvo tank
- 2x ARC Coils (0.10-0.16ohms)
- Glass tube
- 10x O-rings
- USB cable
- User manual
- Protective silicone cap
Aspire SkyStar Revvo Kit Specs
- Size (without tank): 91x50x33
- Batteries: Dual 18650 (not included)
- 1.3 inch OLED touch screen
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Firmware upgradeable
- Wattage Range: 5-210 W
- Voltage Range: 0.5-9.0 V
- Coil Resistance: 0.1-0.5 Ohm
- Temperature control: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Continuous fire time is adjustable from 5 to 15 seconds
- Output Modes: VW / VV / BYPASS / TC / CPS
- Colours available: Slate blue, Black carbon fibre, White, Woodgrain and Blue camo.
Aspire Revvo Tank
- Capacity: 2ml (EU) or 3.6ml (Outside EU)
- Size: 24x41mm (2ml tank), 24x45mm (3.6ml tank)
- New style ARC (Aspire Radial Coil)
- Adjustable airflow
- Spring loaded filling tube
The price point of this kit is quite expensive – but not stupidly so.
I really like the design, the features and the possibility of a new style of tank.
Would you be tempted to buy the Aspire Skystar Revvo kit? Let us know below!