The Speeder Revvo Kit by Aspire Previewed
The Aspire Speeder Revvo kit is a new release inspired by the creation of the Aspire Revvo Tank.
The Revvo tank has been combined with new mods and older mods have been updated to match the new tank.
In this kit the existing Speeder mod has been updated with a new look. The mod is now finished in leather in new colours.
We reviewed the original Aspire Speeder mod and it scored an excellent 4.8 out of 5 with our reviewer Kevin.
Looking through the specs of the old and new Speeder it does look like only the appearance and tank included have changed. It is still a 200W maximum output using dual 18650 batteries which are not included.
This still retains the good size fire button that our reviewer Kevin loved. He also loved the good battery life and the clear screen.
So the really big change is the Revvo tank – which uses a new style coil – which is a radial plate – promising more flavour and vapour due to increased heating surface area.
There are 3 colours available – Blue Leather, Red Leather and Brown Leather. Plus the Revvo tank has got accents to match the mod colour! Lovely Jubbly!
- Aspire Speeder Revvo mod
- Aspire Revvo tank
- 2x Coils (0.10-0.16ohms)
- Glass tube
- 10x O-rings
- USB cable
- User manual
- Protective silicone cap
Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit Specs
- Size: 130mm (H) x 31(W) x 46mm (L)(Non EU) / 125mm (H) x 31(W) x 46mm (L) (EU)
- Screen: 0.96-inch OLED
- Variable voltage: 0.1 – 8.4V
- Variable Wattage: 1 – 200W
- TEMP Range: 200 – 600F/ 100 – 315℃
- Modes: VW/VV/Bypass/TC-Ti/TC-Ni/TC-SS/TCR/CPS
- Thread: spring loaded 510 thread
- Charging port: USB charging port
- Battery: 2x 18650 cell (not included)
- High-end real leather finishes
Aspire Revvo Tank
- Capacity: 2ml (EU) or 3.6ml (Outside EU)
- Size: 24x41mm (2ml tank), 24x45mm (3.6ml tank)
- New style ARC (Aspire Radial Coil)
- Adjustable airflow
- Spring loaded filling tube
The Aspire Speeder Revvo kit looks to be a really great buy. They haven’t altered the original well received mod other than changing its appearance and combining it with the exciting new Revvo tank. Hey if it isn’t broken don’t fix it!
This is pre-order at the moment and will be slightly on the pricey side – so keep an eye out for some pre-order deals!
Do you think this is a good combo? Would you buy this kit? Let us know in the comments below!