The Augvape Intake Sub-ohm Tank is the stock coil version of the rebuildable Augvape Intake RTA.
There have already been 2 versions of the Intake – the original single coil RTA and the Dual coil version.
So to follow on we now have one for those who want to use stock coils…
More Info About The Augvape Intake Sub-ohm Tank…
As with the rebuildable versions this is a collaboration between Augvape and the vape reviewer Mike Vapes.
Similar to a lot of recent sub-ohm tanks this has a 25mm diameter at the base and with the bubble glass installed will hold up to 5ml of e-liquid.
The standard glass will hold 3.5ml. You get both in the kit however in TPD regulated areas the capacity will be reduced to 2ml.
A new range of coil heads has been introduced for this tank – the “Intake” range and you get both types in the kit:
- Intake Clapton Mesh – 0.2ohm – this uses wires wrapped like a clapton coil but built into a mesh configuration – so plenty of surface area to vaporise the e-liquid. The kit includes 2 of these!
- Intake Mesh – 0.15ohm – standard mesh configuration – the material is not stated.
As with the RTA versions the airflow inlets are at the top of the tank and are adjustable.
Top airflow designs are less prone to e-liquid leaking through the airflow – but sometimes the flavour can be muted.
To refill remove the screw off top cap to give access to the filling ports.
There are 3 colours to choose from: Stainless Steel, Matt Gunmetal and Matt Black.
- Augvape Intake Sub-ohm Tank
- Bubble glass
- 1×0.15ohm regular mesh coil
- 2xClapton mesh coil
- Instruction manual
Augvape Intake Sub-ohm Tank Specs
- Size: 25×50.3mm
- E-liquid capacity: 3.5ml (standard) / 5ml (bubble glass)
- Top to bottom airflow – adjustable
- Leak proof design
- Top refill
- 3 coils included
- Clapton Mesh coils
I like the look of those Clapton mesh coils I have to say!
Let us know what you think of the Augvape Intake Sub-ohm Tank in the comments below!