The Greek Temple Mod By Cigstar Previewed
Look at this beast! The Cigstar Greek Temple Mod has bashed its way into town!
Check Out Our Full Cigstar Greek Temple Review Here
Online a lot of people are wanting mods they can use the Titan on and there are not many!
So with the Greek Temple being of monumental dimensions your Titan may just fit on the 41.5×40.5mm mod.
This isn’t just brawn it does have brains too. The mod will output up to 230W from 2×18650 batteries (not included of course).
I think it is quite attractive too – there is a light display which mimics Greek temples and beams – I don’t know the correct terms sorry!
There is grip section with either a Snakeskin or Carbon Fibre effect pattern depending on the mod colour.
A huge 1.3in Colour screen tops off this architectural beauty.
I have looked everywhere online trying to find Cigstar as a manufacturer and no official website or Social media presence – which is odd.
There are two colours to choose from – White or Black. Basically the only difference is the colour of the grip area.
- Cigstar Greek Temple Mod
- USB cable
- User manual
Cigstar Greek Temple Mod Specs
- Size: 82.5mm x 41.5mm x 40.5mm
- Display: 1.3-inch colour display
- Working Voltage: 6.4V – 8.4V
- Wattage Range: 10W – 230W
- Working Mode: PWR/TC(Ni,Ti,SS)/TCR/C-T
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200°F – 600°F/93°C – 315°C
- Battery: 2x 18650 High-drain Battery (not included)
- Thread: 510 thread
- Inspired by the Pantheon Temple
- Selective 8 colours LED light
- V80 chipset with high performance
- Quick charging system
- Side fire button
I love the looks of this, yes it would be far too bulky for me but there are people who want larger mods to accommodate the larger tanks available.
This is a pricey bit of kit for a new brand to be honest but I quite like it!
I hope you can turn the lights off for all the “flashyophobes” out there!
Let me know what you think in the comments below!