The Themis by Digiflavor
The Digiflavor Themis is marketed as a Leak-proof RTA.
Read Our Full Digiflavor Themis RTA Review Here
This has an unusual airflow which is said to be inspired by the Geekvape Zeus RTA. Basically the air enters at the top of the tank, is then directed to the side of the coils and then comes back up through the drip tip. This is to help prevent leakage.
The dual coil version is able to use single and dual coil builds.
The mesh coil version is for flat mesh coils – but this deck can also use a single coil too.
The mesh kit also included some mesh wires to get you started.
Both decks are interchangeable but you only get the one deck in the kit.
The Themis has a top fill cap which is more of a latch type than fully unscrew.
There is a short Themis Overview video below for your pleasure.
You can choose from two colours – Black and Stainless Steel.
- Digiflavor Themis
- Allen key
- Glass tube
- 510 driptip
- User manual
- Spare parts pack
- 510 drip tip adaptor
- Mesh wire (mesh version only)
Digiflavor Themis Specs
- Size: 25 x 50mm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Postless Build Deck: Dual Coil Version/ Mesh Version
- Drip Tip: 810 drip tip
- Thread: 510 thread
- Leak-proof Top to Bottom Airflow System
- Two Kinds of Interchangeable Postless Build Decks
- Dual Coil Version Compatible with both Single & Dual Coils
- Mesh Version Compatible with Various Mesh Wires
- Quick Access Top Cap for Convenient Filling
- Standard Edition & TPD Edition Optional
The Themis looks to be a versatile tank – would be nice to get both deck options in the same kit though!
Pricewise this is looking good – not a steal of a price but not silly money either.
Let’s hope the Digiflavor Themis RTA is as good as the rest of the Digiflavor range!
Will you be buying the Themis RTA? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!