What Can We Expect From The eLeaf iCare Solo?
The eLeaf iCare Solo is part of the new iCare range of e cigarettes due to be released. The iCare Solo is a little bit different to the others.
Again, targeted at new vapers , the Solo offers a close tank type system that is designed to create a leak proof e cigarette.
Our review will follow soon but from the images I can see this will be super easy to use.
How To Fill The Eleaf iCare Solo
- Simply remove the mouthpiece and coil.
- Drip your e liquid into the internal tank
- Slot the coil/mouthpiece in place
- Wait for 5 minutes for your coil to soak up the juice
As with the other iCare e cigs in the range this isn’t going to chuck out huge clouds. It is purely focused on hopefully delivering the best starter vape kit for new users.
The new iCare e cigarettes are similar in all but size an power.
eLeaf iCare Solo Features
- Dimensions: 18mm X 11mm X 104.5mm
- Weight: 31g
- 15W Max Power out put (non adjustable)
- 1.1ml e liquid capacity
- 320mAh battery capacity
- Leak free design
Keep an eye out for our Eleaf iCare Solo review coming soon.
What do you think of the new Eleaf Solo? Will you be buying one?