The Eleaf iStick S80 kit is a new release from the huge and historic (in vape terms) iStick range!
The kit includes the iStick S80 mod and the new GZeno tank.
More Details On The Eleaf iStick S80 Kit…
Firstly I must address the “Elephant in the room” in saying that the GZeno tank looks exactly like the Innokin Zenith to me…
Now that is out the way and I feel better let’s have a closer look at the components of the iStick S80 kit.
Firstly is the S80 mod – which has a metallic body with a weave style design – it sure is handsome.
Inside the mod is an internal 1800mAh battery which is charged via the USB Type C cable at a 2A charging rate.
The mod will output from 1-80W in two different user modes:
- Smart – this is where the device senses the coil resistance and sets the mod output accordingly.
- Power mode – this gives you full variable wattage adjustment
Your vaping data is displayed on the 0.96in colour screen located on the side of the mod.
The GZeno tank is designed for MTL vapers and there is only one coil available at the moment. You get 2x GZ 1.2ohm coils in the kit.
You replace the coils by removing the tank base and pull or push the coil as applicable.
A screw off top cap gives access to the top filling ports.
The base of the tank also houses the airflow adjustment ring.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Rose Gold, Red, Blue, Silver, Glossy Gunmetal and Matte Gunmetal.
- Eleaf iStick S80 mod
- GZeno tank
- 2x GZ 1.2ohm coils
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Eleaf iStick S80 Mod Specs
- Size: 113.5×33.5×25.5mm (Including tank)
- Output: 1-80W
- User modes: Smart or Power (Variable wattage)
- Battery: 1800mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.96in screen
- Resistance limits: 0.1-3ohm
- Type C USB – 2A charge rate
Eleaf GZeno Tank Specs
- Size: Size of tank not stated
- E-liquid capacity: 3ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Adjustable airflow
- Screw top fill cap
- Pull/push coil replacement
- Coil options: GZ MTL coil
The mod really is pretty but I can’t get over the Eleaf “Zenith” style tank!
Let me know your thoughts on the Eleaf iStick S80 kit in the comments below!