The Mars Pod Kit By Gas Mods Previewed
The Gas Mods Mars Pod Kit is a new pod mod device from a company established in 2017. Their back catalogue features some RDA offerings including the G.R.1 and HALA.
The device itself is a tiny little pod kit featuring an internal 750mAh battery. This is recharged via the Micro USB port but the charging rate is not stated.
Output wise this is variable with 4 power settings to choose from:
- 10W – LED indicator flashes once to show this mode is selected
- 10-12W – LED indicator flashes twice
- 12-13W – LED flashes 3 times
- 13-15W – yep you guessed it 4 flashes of the LED
The LED indicator will also change colour to display the battery capacity remaining.
This has a fire button operation for vaping and for turning On/Off and I assume you also use this to change power mode?
Your e-liquid and heating element live in the removable pod (or cartridge). This is refillable with up to 2ml of your own e-liquid.
The coil is not replaceable so when this has expired you will need to dispose of the pod and replace with a new one.
There are 2 pod resistance options and you get both in the kit:
- 1.5ohm Stainless Steel 316L coil
- 1.8ohm Ni80 coil
There are 6 colours to choose from: Silver, Green, Red, Black, White and Orange.
- Gas Mods Mars device
- 1.5ohm pod
- 1.8ohm pod
- USB cable
- User manual
Gas Mods Mars Pod Kit Specs
- Size: 33.5x17x81mm
- Output: 10-16W (constant output)
- User modes: 10W, 10-12W, 12-13W and 13-15W
- Battery: 750mAh (internal)
- Display: LED Indicator
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Draw operated fire
- Pods: Refillable fixed coil – 1.5ohm / 1.8ohm options
This looks a sweet little kit – would have been better if you could change the coils!
What are your thoughts on the Gas Mods Mars Pod Kit? Let me know in the comments below!