The Duse 2 in 1 Kit By General Vape Previewed
The General Vape Duse 2 in 1 Kit is a new pod mod release from a company I haven’t heard of before.
The Duse is made by Shenzhen General Vape Technology Co who have quite a catalogue of cartridge and pod devices.
As you can see from the name this kit has 2 functions – it is compatible with different kinds of atomiser…
- Juul (or “styled”) pods – simply slide the pod into the device
- 510 cartridges – similar to the old school atomisers and mainly used for CBD e-liquid.
You can change between the two styles of atomiser by simply rotating the top cover to expose the port you require and pop in the atty.
The box has an internal 650mAh battery which is recharged via a standard micro USB cable.
You can select from 3 output modes by removing the pod / cartridge and popping it back in. The LED lights will change colour according to the power mode selected:
- 2.7V = Red LED
- 3.7V = Blue LED
- 4.2V = Green LED
Also the LED indicator lights will inform you of the battery capacity remaining.
Sadly the contents of the kit are not mentioned so I am not sure if you get any pods or cartridges included. However there are many on the market either pre-filled or empty for you to add your own e-liquid or CBD e-liquid.
There are 2 colours to choose from: Black and White.
- Kit contents not specified at present
General Vape Duse 2 in 1 Kit Specs
- Size: 15×44.5x57mm
- Output: 7-17.5W / 2.7, 3.7 or 4.2V (3 power modes)
- Battery: 650mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicators
- Pods: compatible with Juul style pods and 510 cartridges
- E-liquid capacity: Pod dependent
- Resistance range: 1-3ohm
- Draw activated
- Fully charged in around 1.5 hours
This does look like a clever little kit and if you already use these pods on a device with a tiny battery or no power level adjustment this will be a huge improvement in the performance for you.
What do you think of the General Vape Duse 2 in 1 Kit? Let me know in the comments below!