What To Expect From The KangerTech Ubar Kit?
The mod itself has an internal 2000mAh battery which is charged via the Micro USB port at 2A max charge rate.
Output wise the power ranges from 5-50W.
There are 3 user modes to choose from:
- Auto mode: the device recognises the coil resistance installed and gives the correct power output to suit.
- Safe mode: this allows for power adjustment but within a specified safe limit to help prevent burning out the coil.
- Custom mode: in this mode you have full control of the output from 5-50W regardless of which coil is installed.
An LED light is located on the side which changes colour to add a bit of “bling” to proceedings.
There is a display screen but the size and type of display is not stated.
The pod is where you add e-liquid via the side fill port and it will hold up to 4ml – which is reduced to 2ml for TPD regulated areas.
You can replace the coil and there are 2 coil options included in the kit:
- BS Mesh 0.3ohm Kanthal coil
- BS 0.8ohm regular wire NiCr coil
Adjust the incoming airflow using the airflow dial located on the pod.
There are 2 colours to choose from: Brown-Flame Red and Mint-Fluid Turquoise.
- KangerTech Ubar mod
- BS 0.3ohm Kanthal Mesh Coil
- BS 0.8ohm NiCr wire Coil
- Micro USB Cable
- User manual
KangerTech Ubar Kit Specs
- Size: 111x23x31mm (4ml version) / 105x23x31mm (2ml version)
- Output: 5-50W
- Battery: 2000mAh (internal)
- Modes: Auto Mode, Safe Mode, Custom Mode (VW)
- Display: screen – size not stated
- E-liquid capacity: 4ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Resistance range: Not stated
- Coil options: BS coil range
- Side pod fill port
- Airflow adjustment
- Colour LED light on side of mod
- Micro USB – 2A charge rate
This certainly looks like a kit following the latest trends and airflow adjustment and replaceable coils always score brownie points for me.
What are your thoughts on the KangerTech Ubar Kit? Let me know in the comments below!