The Lost Vape Q-Ultra is the newest device in the popular Orion pod mod range.
There have been so many versions due to there being DNA chip versions and the Pro versions had removable coils.
So why do we need another Orion version…
What Is New On The Lost Vape Q-Ultra?
I think all Orion fans will be happy with the new Q-Ultra…
Basically this uses a new coil range the “Ultra Boost” which also includes the option of a rebuildable RBA coil.
The coil options for this range are as follows:
- Ultra Boost M1 coil – 0.3ohm Mesh 30-40W
- Ultra Boost M2 coil – 0.6ohm Mesh 20-28W (Included in kit)
- Ultra Boost MTL coil – 1ohm 8-15W (Included in kit)
- RBA coil which will include accessories bag
From what I can see the pod and coils are not compatible with other Orion devices though sadly.
The rest of the pod design is similar to previous models with the top airflow adjustment and the screw off top fill cap.
Moving on to the actual device. This has an internal 1600mAh battery and with the USB Type C port this can apparently be fully charged in around 70 minutes.
On the side of the device is the 0.69in OLED display screen.
The output is variable between 5-40W and easily adjusted using the + and – buttons.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Carbon Fibre Black, Nebula Purple, Marble White, Leather Back, Linen Grey and Exotic Fantasy.
- Lost Vape Q-Ultra device
- Ultra Boost M2 0.6ohm coil – installed
- Ultra Boost MTL coil 1ohm
- USB cable – Type C
- User manual
Lost Vape Q-Ultra Specs
- Size: 105×43.2×16.5mm
- Output: 5-40W
- Battery: 1600mAh (internal)
- Display: Screen – 0.69in OLED
- Resistance range: 0.15-3ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 4ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: Ultra Boost Coil Range – including RBA option
- USB Type C charging (70 mins charging time approx)
- Top adjustable airflow
- Top fill cap
Adding the option of the RBA coil really will increase the appeal of this. Sadly I think the fact the pods and coils are not compatible with other Orion kits will be a bit gutting for some.
Anyway let me know what you think of the Lost Vape Q-Ultra in the comments below!