Next Generation Wismec Reuleaux Arriving Soon
As you can probably guess by the name the RX GEN3 is the third in the series of the highly popular Wismec Reuleaux series of mods however this one comes with a brand new sub ohm tank the ‘Gnome’.
Read Our Full Wismec RX Gen 3 Review Here
Not exactly a bad-ass name for a top fill tank that with the right coil [not included in the kit] can apparently handle up to 130 watts – and given the RX GEN3 is alleged to hit 300watts it seems a curious choice to pair the mod up with.
The two coils included – the WM02 Dual 0.15ohm Head and WM03 Triple 0.2ohm Head max out at 90watts – however you will be able to buy 3 different coils with the WM03 Triple head the one capable of hitting 130 watts – an RBA deck will also be available as an optional extra.
OK Wismec says the new Reuleaux is a lot smaller and lighter than its counterparts with a large 1.3 inch screen showing off the brand new interface that is firmware upgradeable.
The RX GEN3 will be available in 5 colour combinations and the standard kit comes with a 4ml tank whilst the EU TPD friendly version will include a 2ml tank.
- 1*Reuleaux RX GEN3 (no batteries)
- 1*WM02 Dual 0.15ohm Head
- 1*WM03 Triple 0.2ohm Head
- 1*QC USB Cable
- 2*User Manual
- 2*Warning Card
- Spare Parts
- Size: 39.3*48.8*113.7mm
- Weight: 197.7g
- E-liquid Capacity: 2ml/4ml
- Thread Type: 510 spring loaded connector
- Cell Type: high-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
- Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
- Output Wattage: 1-300W
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
- 0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
I have the Wismec Reuleaux RX200s which I absolutely adore and don’t find too heavy at all – though I do keep it as my desk mod!
So will you buy the new Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen 3 kit or mod?
Let us know down below!