Sorry guys another pod kit but at least the Smoant Knight 80 Kit is full of features to help it stand out!
I reviewed the Smoant Pasito and still own it as it is a great kit – and the coils from that can also be used in the Knight kit too…
Read on to find out more!
What To Expect From The Smoant Knight 80 Kit?
As mentioned above this kit follows on from the recent Pasito and is compatible with the Pasito and Knight coil ranges.
Each coil range has its own adaptor – the Knight adaptor and coils are included in the kit. However you will need to purchase an adaptor to use the Pasito coils in here.
The full range of coil options is below:
- Pasito – 0.6ohm Mesh, 1.4ohm Ni80
- Knight – 0.3ohm Mesh, 0.4ohm Dual Mesh
Also there is a Pasito RBA and a Knight RBA to keep you amused.
The pod is refillable and you can change just the coil. An adjustment ring located on the drip tip allows for airflow adjustment.
Moving on to the actual device itself now.
You will need a single 18650 battery to power it which is not included.
A 0.96in OLED screen displays all of your vaping data and is controlled by an AI Smart ANT-chip. The device can also automatically choose the optimum power output depending on the coil resistance.
There are 5 colours to choose from: Stainless Steel, Bronze Blue, Tiffany Blue, Night Green and Black.
- Smoant Knight 80 device
- 0.3ohm mesh coil (installed)
- 0.4ohm dual mesh coil
- USB cable – type C
- User manual
Smoant Knight 80 Kit Specs
- Size: 90x45x27mm
- Output: 1-80W, VW
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in OLED screen
- Modes: VW, TC (Ni, Ti, SS316), TCR, DVW, Bypass
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm (VW, DVW, Bypass) / 0.1-2ohm (TC, TCR)
- Temperature range: 100-300°C / 200-600°F
- E-liquid capacity: 4ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: Knight coils (with Knight adaptor) – 0.3ohm Mesh, 0.4ohm Dual Mesh, Knight RBA / Pasito Coils (with Pasito adaptor) – 0.6ohm Mesh, 1.4ohm and Pasito RBA
- 1A type C charging
- AI ANT Smart chip
- Adjustable airflow
So a little pod kit which has all the features of a full size mod – with a removable battery, 80W output and plenty of coil options – what is not to like!
Let me know what you think of the Smoant Knight 80 Kit in the comments below!