The Naboo Kit By Smoant Previewed
The Smoant Naboo Kit is a beautiful new mod kit from Smoant.
Check Out The Smoant Naboo Kit Review Here
Thankfully Smoant are in beautiful device mode with the new Naboo kit.
The kit includes the new Naboo mod which is a dual 18650 battery mod which can output up to 225W.
The main feature of this stunner is the 2.4in TFT colour screen – it looks amazing it really does.
There are 3 user interfaces you can choose from – when in the Music Mode it displays a graphic equaliser style display which responds to sound. I’m in love already!
Inside the Naboo is the ANT225 chip which promises a quick firing speed and is the same chip as used in the Charon Mini.
The kit tank is the Smoant Naboo Sub-Ohm tank.
This comes with 2 mesh coil heads 0.18 and 0.17 ohm and has a top fill and adjustable airflow.
In standard form the tank capacity is 4ml however to comply with TPD regulations there is a 2ml version too.
There are 4 colours to choose from – Black, Red, Stainless Steel and Rainbow.
- Smoant Naboo mod
- Smoant Naboo tank
- USB Cable
- 0.18ohm mesh coil (40-80W)
- 0.17ohm mesh coil (60-100W)
- Replacement glass
- User manual
- Spare parts
Smoant Naboo Mod Specs
- Size: 91x48x31
- Output: 1-225W
- Resistance range: 0.1-2ohm (TC) / 0.1-3ohm (VW)
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Mode: VW/ VW Curve / TC (Ni/Ti/SS) TC Curve
- Display: 2.4in TFT colour screen – 300dpi
- Touch buttons with haptic feedback
- 3 user interface options – music mode shows equaliser which responds to sound
- Screen lock button
- ANT225 chip with 0.015s fire
- Centre 510 connector
- Firmware upgradeable
Smoant Naboo Sub-Ohm Tank Specs
- Size: 24x52mm
- Capacity: 4ml (standard) / 2ml (EU)
- 810 drip tip
- Coils: 0.18ohm (mesh) / 0.17ohm (mesh)
- Adjustable airflow
- Top fill
I am head over heels in love with this kit already – it looks incredible.
Having heard lots of good things about the Charon Mini kit makes me want this even more!
Are you as excited about the Smoant Naboo Kit as I am? Let me know in the comments below!