The Pasito By Smoant Previewed
We have recently put this RBA pod system to the test. We had a few issues 🙂
Click Here For The Full Smoant Pasito Review to find out what they were.
I do agree looks wise it is very similar however this could be a bit of a game changer…
Starting with the pod – this is where your e-liquid and coil live. You can replace the coil without having to discard the whole pod.
The kit includes 2 coils:
- 1.4ohm Ni80 coil – this is best for Mouth to lung (MTL) vapers and high nicotine / nic salts e-liquid.
- 0.6ohm Mesh coil – best for Direct to lung (DTL) vapers and lower nicotine strengths. However you might get away with higher nic liquid in here.
We tell you more in the Guide to Guide to MTL and DTL vaping styles…
Plus if you want to you can buy separately a rebuildable coil (RBA) for this pod. Basically you can then just manually replace the coil and wicking.
It does look quite fiddly to build the RBA deck – but people have been doing them for years with for instance the Smok range of RBA decks.
The battery compartment houses a 1100mAh battery and you get indicator lights to show the battery capacity remaining.
This also has a variable wattage adjustment from 10-25W in 5 increments – 10W, 13W, 16W, 20W and 25W. The LEDs will also indicate which power mode is selected.
There are 4 colours to choose from – Classical Red, Bronze Blue, Carbon Black and Gun-metal.
- Smoant Pasito device
- Pasito pod
- 1xMTL 1.4ohm coil
- 1xDTL 0.6ohm coil
- USB Cable – Type C
- User manual
Smoant Pasito Specs
- Size: 102x38x18mm
- Battery: 1100mAh internal
- E-liquid capacity: 3ml refillable
- Resistance limits: 0.3-3ohm
- Coils: Replaceable – Single coil RBA deck (available separately), MTL 1.4ohm and DTL 0.6ohm
- Output: 10-25W
- Battery / power indicators
- Material: space aluminium
- Top refill
- Adjustable airflow
- ANT constant output chip
- Type C USB port
I know it looks like nearly every other pod mod being released at the moment, but the RBA deck option is something a lot of people have been waiting for.
Is the Smoant Pasito the kit for you? Let me know in the comments below!