The G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition by SMOK Previewed
So far the specs seem to be exactly the same as the standard G-Priv 2 so why is this version “Luxe”?
For a start the kit includes the wonderful TFV12 Prince tank which really knocked the socks off our reviewer Laura-ann in her review.
There is also an upgrade to the user interface – but this still retains the huge 2.0 inch touch screen.
The Priv-2 Luxe boasts a shiny new range of finishes with a textured battery cover.
There are 6 colours available with matching TFV12 tank – Prism Gold, Prism Chrome, Prism Rainbow, Prism Blue, Prism Gun Metal and Matte Black.
Other than that I can’t find any other differences – believe me I have spent the last half an hour playing “Spot the Difference” hehe!
- Smok G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition Mod
- TFV12 Prince Tank – 8ml
- V12 Prince-Q4 0.4Ω Quadruple Coils (Pre-installed)
- V12 Prince-T10 0.12Ω Decuple Coils
- Replacement Glass Tube (2ml)
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Spare Parts
Smok T-Priv 3 Kit Specs
- Size: 85mm by 52mm by 27.3mm
- Weight: 181g
- Power output: 1-230W
- Voltage output: 0.5 to 9.0V
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1 to 2.5 ohm (VW) / 0.05-2ohm (TC)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Temperature Control Output 200-600° F /100℃-315℃
- 2.0 inch touch screen
- Batteries : 2×18650 (not included)
- Zinc Alloy Chassis
TFV12 Prince Tank
- Capacity: 2ml (EU) or 3.6ml (Outside EU)
- Size: 63×25.5mm (2ml tank), 63x28mm (8ml tank)
- Stainless steel body
- 510 thread
- Optional bubble glass tube
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- Top refill system
So this is a nicer looking version of the T-Priv 2 with the addition of the TFV12 Prince tank. I think the tank alone makes this kit worth having!
I am not sure about touch screen mods – haven’t tried one but I know mobile phone touch screens drive me mad!
Is the Luxe your idea of Luxury? Let me know in the comments below!