The Smok Morph Pod 80 / Morph Pod 80S Kit are two new additions to the “Morph” range of devices…
What To Expect From The Smok Morph Pod 80 / Morph Pod 80S…
As you can see there are two versions of this – the Morph Pod 80 and the Morph Pod 80S.
The main difference between the two kits is the power supply. The Morph Pod 80 has a 3000mAh internal battery and the Morph Pod 80S uses a removable 18650 battery which is not included.
Another strange difference is the charging rate, both kits have a USB Type C port and the rate for the internal battery version is 1.4A and the 18650 version is 1.5A.
Other than the physical size of the kit they are otherwise pretty much the same.
The output is stated as 5-80W which I assume is a variable wattage mode – there is no mention of any other user modes.
Again no mention of the screen size – but it is an OLED type and appears to be just a plain black and white screen – but you can rotate the display direction to your preference.
The mod body also houses the airflow adjustment and the full length fire bar.
Looking at the pod now this has a top fill port and in standard format a huge 5ml capacity. For TPD regulated areas this is reduced to 2ml.
There are 8 colour options to choose from: Black Red, Black Blue, Black Green, Black Brown, Brown, Black, Grey and Black Carbon Fibre.
- Smok Morph Pod 80 / Morph Pod 80S Mod
- Morph Pod 80 LP2 pod
- LP2 0.23ohm Meshed DL coil (installed)
- LP2 0.4ohm Meshed coil
- USB Type C cable
- User manual
Smok Morph Pod 80 / Morph Pod 80S Specs
- Size: 113.9x39x30mm (Morph Pod 80) / 123.3×39.5×29.9mm (Morph Pod 80S)
- Output: 5-80W / 0.8-4.1V
- Battery: 3000mAh (internal Morph Pod 80) / 1×18650 (Morph Pod 80S – not included)
- Display: OLED screen – size not specified
- Resistance range: 0.15-2.5ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 5ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- USB Type C Charging – 1.4A charge rate (Morph Pod 80) / 1.5A charge rate (Morph Pod 80S)
- Pods: Refillable replaceable coils
- Coils: LP2 coil range
- Adjustable airflow
- Large fire bar
- Top fill
These kits are certainly full of features and I personally loved the LP2 coil in the RPM 4 kit – loads of flavour!
What do you think of the Smok Morph Pod 80 / Morph Pod 80S Kit? Let me know in the comments below!