The Smok TFV18 Tank is another beast of a Sub Ohm tank from Smok.
What To Expect From The Smok TFV18 Tank?
So as usual this is a monster of a tank with what Smok claim is a 31.6mm diameter. However this probably includes the full width of the massive bubble tank. The actual base might be smaller but this is not specified.
As it is huge the capacity is pretty hefty too at 7.5ml with 0.33ohm coil or 6.5ml with 0.15ohm. I have not seen TPD friendly versions as yet.
Smok like to release lots of different coils – this is no exception with a whole new “TFV18” coil range added to their already confusing back catalogue.
Apparently the TFV16 coils are also compatible.
You can choose from:
- 0.33ohm Meshed – 80-140W (included in kit)
- 0.15ohm Dual Meshed – 80-140W (included in kit)
- RBA coil (available separately)
- 0.17ohm Mesh – Best 120W – also used on TFV16 (available separately)
- 0.12ohm Dual Mesh – 80-160W – also used on TFV16 (available separately)
- 0.15ohm Triple Mesh – Best 90W – also used on TFV16 (available separately)
A swing open top cap gives access to the fill port and it is stated that it is childproof.
The base of the tank features the adjustable airflow control ring which has 3 large intake slots to give more airflow.
The drip tip appears to be a non standard type sleeve type fitment. You can also purchase extra resin tips.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Plating Matte Black, Stainless Steel, Gold, Red, Blue and 7-Colour.
- TFV18 Tank
- Meshed 0.33ohm TFV18 coil
- Dual Meshed 0.15ohm TFV18 coil
- Spare glass
- User manual
- Spare parts
Smok TFV18 Tank Specs
- Size: 31.6×66.3mm
- Capacity: 7.5ml (with 0.33ohm coil) / 6.5ml (with 0.15ohm coil)
- Material : Stainless steel
- Adjustable airflow
- Swing top childproof fill cap
- Coils: TFV18 range including RBA, TFV16 Range
Wow this is a beast – you will need a mod capable of outputting at least 80W for this tank – a single battery box mod would struggle. No doubt Smok will release a suitable dual battery mod to pair this tank with.
Let me know what you think of the Smok TFV18 Tank in the comments below!