The Steam Crave Hadron Plus Kit is the latest chunky release from the company who likes to give us beasts!
What To Expect From The Steam Crave Hadron Plus Kit…
Although this looks similar to the Hadron Pro DNA250C there are some differences.
For a start this uses removable batteries – you can use 2x 18650, 20700 or 21700.
The output is specified as 1-200W or 0.2-8V in many different user modes.
From what I can see this has a Micro USB port which they say can charge at up to 3A charge rate – but 2A is recommended. Also you can use this as a power bank with the “USB On The Go” feature.
A colour TFT 0.9inch screen is provided to view all of your vaping data.
If buying the full “Combo” kit you also get the Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA (Reviewed by Will) included in the kit. You can adjust the airflow and have a juice control system too.
This RDTA has so many different options from capacity (26ml, 18ml, 22ml, 14ml, 16ml or RDA) plus a choice of 5 different decks – the Postless and Mesh decks are included.
There are 3 colours to choose from: Silver, Gunmetal and Black.
You can also buy just the mod on its own.
- Steam Crave Hadron Plus Mod
- 2x Battery Wrap
- 2x 18650 battery adaptor
- Aromamizer Plus RDTA with Plus V2 postless Deck
- Spare 8ml glass
- 8ml metal extension
- 6mm chimney reducer
- Grub Screws
- Slotted screws
- Allen key
- 2x cotton
- Mesh deck kit
- Vape band
- USB cable
- User manual
Steam Crave Hadron Plus Mod Specs
- Size: 58x34x98mm
- Output: 1-200W / 0.2-8V
- Modes: VW, Replay, Watts Boost, TC (Ni, Ti SS460, SS316)
- Battery: 2x 18650 / 20700 / 21700 (not included)
- Display: 0.9in colour TFT screen
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
- Temperature range: 200-600°F
- Micro USB port – up to 3A charge rate (2A recommended)
- Material : Aluminium Alloy
- Evolv DNA250C chipset
- Upgradeable firmware
- Passthrough charging
- USB on the go charging (powerbank feature)
Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA Specs
- Size: 30×57.5mm (Standard) / 30×77.2mm (With extension tube)
- Capacity: 8 or 16ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- 810 drip tip
- Juice flow control
- Adjustable side airflow
- Replaceable decks – Postless (Included), Mesh (Included), Single coil, Series and Velocity style decks available
I like the idea of a dual 21700 DNA250C box mod! Plus when teamed up with the monster Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA this could go for days!
Let me know what you think of the Steam Crave Hadron Plus Kit in the comments below!