The SX Mini G Class V2 Mod is the update to the very popular (but expensive) G Class mod.
What To Expect From The SX Mini G Class V2 Mod…
Unfortunately there are not many images on the SX Mini website or social media – sorry about that! I have however found some info and images in the user manual which I have downloaded.
I actually don’t know where to start with this as it is packed full of features!
Firstly you will need 2×18650 batteries and these live behind removable / interchangeable battery door panels.
There is a USB type C port which will allow for charging at up to a 2A charge rate.
As with most SX Mini devices this has a YiHi chipset – YiHi devices prove to be very popular.
This time around the chip is the SX750 which seems to be a new chipset with more features and interactive controls.
For instance the mod connects to WiFi which allows for updates to be performed Over The Air (OTA) and also you can have live wallpapers, themes and language packs.
Output wise this will output 10-200W (0.7-6V) with multiple different user modes including…
- Variable Wattage
- Temperature control (4th generation with more accurate resistance reading)
- Smart boost (preheat system)
- Custom curves
Another great feature is that the chipset is waterproof which should help prevent expensive damage to the mod!
Oh and to top it all off there is a lovely 1.3in TFT IPS colour display which can also display a live clock wallpaper when on standby.
Here is an introduction video from the SX Mini YouTube channel.
There appears to be 2 colour choices – Matte Black or Space Grey.
- SX Mini G Class V2 Mod
- USB Type C Cable
- User Manual
SX Mini G Class V2 Mod Specs
- Size: 94×47.7×34.3mm
- Output: 10-200W / 0.7-6V
- Modes: VW, 4th Gen Temperature Control, Intelligent Curves, Smart Boost
- Battery: 2x 18650
- Display: 1.3in TFT IPS Screen
- Material: Zinc Alloy & Aluminium, ABS
- Temperature range: 100-300°C / 212-572°F
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm
- USB Type C – 2A charge rate
- Waterproofed YIHI SX750 chipset
- 30mm diameter tank compatible
- WiFi connection for over the air firmware updates, wallpaper, themes and language packs
- Live clock wallpaper
- Interchangeable magnetic battery door panels
Sadly I have not seen any vendor sites with this mod on pre-order so I have no idea what the price point will be. If like previous SX Mini devices it is likely to be on the pricey side!
What are your first impressions of the SX Mini G Class V2 Mod? Will this G replace the OG? Let me know in the comments below!