The Nunchaku 2 Kit By Uwell Previewed
The Uwell Nunchaku 2 kit as the name tells you is the second generation in this range.
The original Nunchaku kit was a beauty – I know I own one! I swear by the flavour of the tank at such low power and although the mod was a bit greedy on battery life it still was a super well made device.
Also Uwell released an RDA Nunchaku version with the same mod but an RDA on the top.
So how could Uwell make the awesome Nunchaku better?
Looking at the new Nunny 2 mod (saves me keep typing flipping Nunchaku doesn’t it!) there has been a massive and most welcome upgrade here.
Now the mod will take a single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery (with included adaptor). This is great news as I often look at new releases and wonder why they haven’t included options for bigger batteries.
The output has increased to 100W max – which I assume is if you use the larger batteries which are capable of this output.
One feature which I am not sure about is the new 6 axis motion sensor. Basically this is so Uwell could do away with adjustment buttons. So to change settings you move the mod around – I assume shake and tilt type movements.
Moving on to the Nunny 2 sub ohm tank, this looks pretty similar but with a slightly different top fill arrangement with a quarter turn top cap and gaskets in the fill ports.
The tank is compatible with the existing Nunny coil range plus there are 2 honeycomb mesh coils added – which you get in the kit:
- UN2 Meshed-H 0.2ohm – Kanthal mesh 50-60W
- UN2 Meshed-H 0.14ohm – SS316L mesh for TC or 50-60W
There are 4 colours to choose from: Blue, Black, Silver and Iridescent.
- Uwell Nunchaku 2 mod
- Uwell Nunchaku 2 tank
- UN2 Meshed-H 0.2ohm coil (installed)
- UN2 Meshed-H 0.14ohm coil
- Spare glass
- Battery adaptor sleeve
- USB cable
- User manual
Uwell Nunchaku 2 Mod Specs
- Size: 100x29mm
- Output: 5-100W
- User modes: VW, TCR, By-pass (Mech Mode)
- Battery: 1x 21700, 20700 or 18650 with adaptor sleeve
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm (VW), 0.1-1 (TC)
- Display: Screen – size not specified
- 2A quick charge
- Motion sensor to make adjustments / change mode (no adjustment buttons)
Uwell Nunchaku 2 Tank Specs
- Size: 29×48.3mm
- E-liquid capacity: 5ml (standard)
- Coils: Original Nunchaku coil range plus new Meshed coils
- Top quarter turn refill cap
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- Plug pull coil installation
I loved the original Nunchaku but did often wish the battery life was better, so being able to use 21700’s in here would be a huge improvement. Not sure about the shaky motion stuff personally!
Would you buy the Uwell Nunchaku 2 kit? Let me know in the comments below!