The Kylin Mini RTA by Vandy Vape
The Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA is the smaller little brother of the original Kylin RTA which we reviewed. This is a design collaboration between Vandy Vape and Stefen Zhang who is the chief engineer of Vandy Vape.
Vandy Vape have been knocking out some real innovative and popular tanks in the last year – resulting in them taking the top spot in 4 categories in the Ecigclick awards voted for by our readers.
So what does the Kylin Mini RTA have to offer?
Well for a start you have 2 capacity options – the standard installed tank glass is 3ml capacity and included in the kit is a bubble glass which will take the tank to a 5ml capacity.
This has a top fill system and you just unscrew the top cap.
The build deck is gold plated and is for single coil only builds.
The centre of the deck is the airflow ducting and it is a honeycomb type structure which wraps around the coil. The airflow is adjustable via the airflow ring on the base of the tank.
A graphic on the Vandy Vape website shows this as being easy to wick, basically the wick folds into the channels and are held in place with the chimney.
Here is a nice unboxing video taken from the Vandy Vape Facebook page.
There are 4 colours to choose from – Matte Black, Stainless Steel, Gold and Rainbow.
- Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA
- Drip tip
- 5ml Pyrex bubble glass
- Accessory bag
Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA Specs
- Size: 24.4x32mm
- Tank capacity: 3ml (standard glass), 5ml (bubble glass)
- Colour: Matte Black, SS, Gold, Rainbow
- Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 810 Resin Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- 180° Honeycomb Internal Airflow Design
- Dual External Air Slots – Fully Adjustable
- PEEK-Insulated Positive Post
- Single Coil Configurations
- Innovative Two-Post, Single Terminal Design
- 24K Gold-Plated Build Deck
- Pyrex Bubble Glass Reinforcement
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
This does look a promising little tank, I love the idea of the airflow which should wrap nicely around the coil giving good flavour and vapour.
The options of tank glass are also really useful and having both in the kit already is great.
Is the Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA on your radar for a new RTA? Let me know what you think below!