The Vapefly Siegfried Kit comprises of the Siegfried Mod and the Siegfried Mesh RTA.
Siegfried according to Wikipedia is a hero of Germanic mythology who killed a dragon but was murdered later on… Lucky fella…
More Details On The Vapefly Siegfried Kit…
Both kit components are new so I will take you through each separately…
Firstly looking at the mod part of the kit – this is powered by a single battery and you use 20700, 21700 or with included adaptor 18650.
The output is bypass which means you get the full battery power which drops as the charge diminishes. Also it is very important to make sure you are aware of battery safety and Ohms law so you can build the RTA to suit the battery installed.
Apparently the whole kit is made from Stainless Steel with CNC engraving so it should be pretty rugged. The German 103 company were part of the project too.
An LED indicator is provided to inform of the battery capacity remaining.
A 3S smart chip gives more protection than a standard Mech mod – although this is no excuse to avoid swotting up on the correct way to use the device. The chip also has a Nano coating to prevent liquid damage.
Included in the kit is the Mesh RTA which is suitable for a single mesh sheet or a single wire coil.
Vapefly have designed the Firebolt M cotton to fit perfectly with this RTA.
There are 3 difference mesh coils to choose from:
- M1 mesh Ni80 – 0.2ohm (included in kit)
- M2 mesh Kanthal – 0.2ohm (included in kit)
- M4 grid mesh Kanthal – 0.18ohm (purchase separately)
An “Anti Dryburn system” is promised by having a larger e-liquid contact area, shorter liquid travel distance and quicker liquid transfer.
You can adjust the incoming airflow using the side adjustment ring which opens / closes off honeycomb air inlets.
Here is an introduction video from Vapefly to show you the kit in action!
There are 3 colours to choose from: Stainless Steel, Black and Gunmetal.
- Kit contents not specified at time of writing
Vapefly Siegfried Mod Specs
- Size: 163×25.2mm (including tank) / 99.2×25.2mm (mod only)
- Output: Bypass
- Battery: 1×18650 / 20700 / 21700 (not included)
- Display: LED indicator
- Resistance limits: not specified
- 3S Chipset with protections
- Nano coating on chip to prevent liquid damage
- Material : Stainless steel with CNC machining
Vapefly Siegfried RTA Specs
- Size: 25.2x69mm
- E-liquid capacity: 7ml
- 810 drip tip
- Side adjustable airflow
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Single coil build deck
- Compatible with mesh strips too – 3 types available
- Firebolt M Cotton designed for this RTA
- Top fill
This does look stunning and with Vapefly’s reputation for quality it should be a brilliant kit.
Do you fancy the Vapefly Siegfried Kit? Let me know in the comments below!