The Voopoo Drag X Plus is an update to the recent Drag X kit…
So what is different about the Drag X Plus compared to the original? Read on to find out!
What Is New On The Voopoo Drag X Plus Kit?
Looking first at the Drag X Plus mod – well the first big change is the battery type.
This has removable batteries and you can use either a single 18650 or 21700. A USB Type C 2A fast charge port is also provided.
The output is 5-100W – I imagine you will need to use a 21700 to get the 100W maximum.
There are 2 different user modes:
- Smart – this automatically selects the correct output for the coil installed.
- RBA – this gives you full Variable wattage control up to 100W.
Running the show is the new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset which promises a fast fire speed and stable output.
A 0.96in TFT colour screen is provided and you can rotate the display to suit your preference.
From what I can tell the mod has a standard 510 connector so any atomiser with that base can be used on this.
Included in the kit is the TPP pod tank which also has a 510 base connector – however you can use any of the PnP pod tanks (with the 510 base) too.
The TPP pod uses the new TPP range of coils and 2 are included in the kit:
- TPP-DM1 – 0.15ohm mesh
- TPP-DM2 – 0.2ohm mesh
Voopoo promise that the TPP coils have a larger heating element surface area to give a more efficient vaporisation and faster heat up time.
In standard form the pod holds 5.5ml of your own e-liquid but for TPD regulated areas this is decreased to 2ml. A bottom fill port is provided for filling.
The 510 tank base features the adjustable airflow control ring.
Here is a short introduction video from the Voopoo YouTube Channel.
There are 5 colours to choose from – Classic, Smoky Grey, Marsala, Prussian Blue and Sandy Brown.
- Voopoo Drag X Plus Mod
- TPP Pod tank
- DM2 0.2ohm coil
- DM1 0.15ohm coil
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Voopoo Drag X Plus Mod Specs
- Size: 141x29x35mm (including tank)
- Output: 5-100W
- User modes: Smart Mode, RBA Mode
- Battery: 1×18650 or 21700 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- Resistance limits: 0.1-3ohm
- Material: Leather and Zinc Alloy
- USB Type C 2A charging
- Compatible with TPP pod, PnP pod range and also 510 connector atomisers
- Gene Fan 2.0 upgraded chipset
- Size: Not specified
- Capacity: 5.5ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Coils: TPP coil range
- Bottom fill port
- 510 base includes adjustable airflow control
This really is a stunning looking kit especially in the Grey and Blue versions! Also the battery options will make this even more attractive to Voopoo fans!
Let me know what you think of the Voopoo Drag X Plus in the comments below!