The Reuleaux Tinker 2 Kit By Wismec Previewed
The Wismec Reuleaux Tinker 2 Kit comprises of the Tinker 2 mod and the Trough sub ohm tank.
The Trough sub tank – which is a most un-appealing name to me – is basically built like a trough! It will hold up to 6.5ml of e-liquid – the capacity will be reduced to 2ml however for the countries which are governed by the TPD Regulations.
There are 3 coil options for the Trough tank consisting of mesh coils in single, dual or triple configurations.
Also it is a beast in size too – at 30mm diameter and 50mm tall! So the mod which is sits on will need to be a beast too!
That is where the Tinker 2 mod comes in. This is an update to the original Wismec Tinker mod which was a 3 battery jobby and surprisingly small in real life!
This time the Tinker 2 mod is a dual 18650 battery device which will output up to 200W. Also the mod is waterproof, shockproof and dustproof!
On the side of the mod is a great 0.96in colour screen – which was beautiful on the original Tinker device!
Inside the device is an Avatar chipset which promises 0.001 second instant fire and is firmware upgradeable.
There are 4 colours to choose from: Titanium Grey, Blue & Purple, Black and Red.
- Wismec Reuleaux Tinker 2 Mod
- Wismec Trough tank
- WT01 single mesh coil
- WT02 dual mesh coil
- QC USB Cable
- Spare parts
- User manual
Wismec Reuleaux Tinker 2 Mod Specs
- Size: 90×53.5x44mm
- Firmware upgradeable
- Display: 0.96in colour screen
- Output: 1-200W
- User modes: Variable Wattage, Temperature Control (Ni, Ti, SS), TCR
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm (VW) / 0.05-1.5ohm (TC)
- Waterproof, shockproof and dustproof
- 0.001s Instant Fire – Avatar chip
Wismec Trough Tank Specs
- Size: 30x50mm
- Capacity: 6.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Coils: WT range – single, dual or triple mesh – 30% Wood Pulp / 70% Organic cotton wicking
- Slide top fill
- Adjustable bottom airflow
I am quite surprised to see the Tinker kit updated so quickly! I loved the original kit and my friend uses hers daily and it is still working a treat!
Would you buy the Wismec Reuleaux Tinker 2 Kit? Is it the rugged dual battery setup you have been looking for? Let me know in the comments below!