The Profile 1.5 RDA By Wotofo Previewed
The Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA is an upgrade to the massively successful Profile RDA.
There are quite a few aspects which have been carried over from the original design plus a few tweaks.
From a building point of view the deck is larger and utilises larger mesh strips to give more surface area for better vaporising.
Included in the kit are 3 different types of A1 nexMesh strips and are the larger size to fit on the 1.5 deck perfectly.
- nexMesh Chill (0.15ohm) – this is designed for a smoother vape
- nexMesh Turbo (0.13ohm) – this is designed to give a stronger flavour and vapour production
- nexMesh Extreme (0.16ohm) – this looks more like woven wires and apparently runs warmer with a heavy vapour production
As with the original you still have the ceramic clamp to hold your cotton in contact with the mesh to reduce the chance of dry hits.
A slight re-design to the ceramic clamp introduces ridges to help the liquid distribute better when using this RDA on a Squonk Mod.
The airflow is adjustable and Wotofo say there are 3 stages of adjustment:
- Max Air Supply – this is all the airflow inlets open – with the top row directing air to the top of the mesh and the bottom row directing air to the sides of the mesh.
- Lower Air Supply – in this setting the bottom row of air flow holes are used to direct the airflow to the side of the mesh only.
- Flexible Air Supply – this is similar to the max setting but you can close down the airflow to both rows to add restriction.
There are 6 colours to choose from – Stainless Steel, Gunmetal, Black, Blue, Gold and Rainbow.
- Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA
- Spare drip tip
- Coil bending tool
- Accessory bag
- Allen key
- 3x6mm Xfibre cotton strips
- nexMesh Chill A1 mesh strip
- nexMesh Turbo A1 mesh strip
- NexMesh Extreme A1 mesh strip
- User manual
Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA Specs
- Size: 24×33.1mm
- Single mesh build deck
- Spring loaded ceramic support to prevent cotton sagging
- Airflow adjustment – 3 styles
- Wide clamp posts with side securing mechanism
- Squonk compatible
- PEEK insulator
- Larger mesh surface area
- nexMesh mesh strips
I can see a few tweaks to the design – but does this warrant a new release of the RDA? If it works better than the original then it could be worthwhile!
What do you think of the Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA? Let me know in the comments below!