Vertx – V2 Cigs To ‘Re-invent The E Cigarette’
V2 Cigs, also known as Vapour 2 in Europe, recently revealed at their Sensory Theatre event in London, an exciting new product to hit the market in the 3rd quarter of 2016. That product is called the Vertx.
Now Available To Buy –
Following on from the popular V2 Pro Series line which offered a 3 in 1 vaping experience, the Vertx promises to ‘Reinvent the E Cigarette’.
Bold words for sure but V2 Cigs have a history releasing products that do offer both quality and something that little bit different to the market. Not only that, their V2 e-liquid is one of the industry leaders when it comes to transparency and quality of their e juices.
At first glance the Vertx will be focusing primarily on the ‘e cig’ side of the market rather than including dry herb and wax options that are covered by the aformentions V2 Pro Series 3 and V2 Pro Series 7.
The Vertx looks like a great little device, lets have a closer look at the main features:
- Simple set up and use for new vapers
- New, sleek, individual design with flat surface
- Touch screen control – Inititial thoughts are that this will control a ‘variable voltage’ setting
- Variable voltage setting to get more control of your vape
- Magnetic ‘drop in’ cartridges. Helps reduce chances of leaking due to no threading
- New cartridges will have a longer life
- 5 Colour Options available – White, Black, Rose, Red and Gold
Want to see more about the V2 Cigs Sensory Theatre Event? Check out this video
Keep your eyes peeled for our Vertx review coming soon.