The Eleaf iStick P100 kit is a new pod mod setup from Eleaf.
This is definitely something a bit different, quirky even? Time for a closer look at what is on offer!
What To Expect From The Eleaf P100 Kit
As you can see the styling is pretty strange. However one of the reasons for this is the huge (in pod kit terms) 1.14in TFT colour screen.
Another reason for the size is that there is a whopping 3400mAh battery inside it!
A USB Type C port is provided which has a fast charge rate of up to 2A.
There are two user modes:
- Smart – the device automatically selects the correct power level for the coil installed.
- Power – in this mode you have full Variable Wattage adjustment up to 100W.
A great feature is that there will be a 510 adaptor available to allow you to convert the mod to a Box Mod for use with any atomiser of your choice.
The pod is removable and refillable with up to 4.5ml in standard form (or 2ml for TPD regulated areas) of your own e-liquid via the fill port located on the top of the pod.
The coils are a push in/pull out style and appear to be compatible with the GZeno tank.
However there are 2 new coils for this – the GZ 0.2ohm and GZ 0.4ohm. Both are included in the kit.
Here is an introduction video from the Eleaf YouTube Channel.
There are 4 colours to choose from: Matte Black, Matte Gunmetal, Pearl Blue and Pearl White.
- Eleaf iStick P100 mod
- GZ 0.2ohm Coil
- GZ 0.4ohm Coil
- USB Type C Cable
- User Manual
Eleaf iStick P100 Kit Specs
- Size: 106.4×39.6×29.5mm
- Output: 100W Max
- User modes: VW, Smart Mode
- Battery: 3400mAh (internal)
- Display: 1.14in TFT Colour Screen
- E-liquid capacity: 4.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Type C USB charging – 2A charge rate
- Pods: GZ coils (compatible with the GZeno tank)
- Top fill port
- 510 adaptor available to use device as a Box Mod
Yes this is a strange looking thing but there are lots of useful features. I haven’t seen any mention of airflow adjustment – which is a shame if that is not provided.
Let me know what you think of the Eleaf iStick P100 kit in the comments below!