The Aspire Dynamo kit consists of the new Dynamo mod and the Nepho sub ohm tank.
The Dynamo mod can output up to 220W and is able to use dual 21700, 20700 or 18650 (with adaptor) batteries.
There is a funky circular 2inch colour TFT screen and there are various displays of the time which you can choose from – I assume these are a kind of screen saver?
The kit version includes the new Aspire Nepho tank which has two coil options either a standard 0.5ohm Kanthal wire coil or a Mesh 0.15ohm coil. The mesh coil option has sparked my interest!
You have a top fill cap on the tank and the coils apparently just pull out and push in promising to make coil changes a little less messy.
Here is a little video from Aspire to give you a look around the Dynamo kit.
There are 5 colour options to choose from – Dark Grey, Red with Black, Rainbow, Purple and Camo with Black.
- Aspire Dynamo Mod
- Aspire Nepho tank
- Spare glass
- Nepho coils – 0.5ohm standard and 0.15ohm mesh
- USB cable
- 18650 battery adaptor
- User manual
Aspire Dynamo Mod Specs
- Size: 137x49x34mm (with Nepho tank)
- Battery: 2x 18650 (with adaptor) or single 20700 or 21700
- Maximum output: 220W
- Display: 2in circular TFT colour screen
- Power modes: VW, VV, Bypass, CPS, TC (Ni/Ti/SS316L), TCR (M1/M2/M3).
- Different display options
Aspire Nepho Tank Specs
- Triple slot adjustable airflow
- Standard and Mesh coils with large wicking ports
- Top fill
- Push in pull out coil heads
- Tank capacity: 4ml
This is a pretty solid looking kit which of course you would expect from Aspire.
The Nepho tank with mesh coils could be a beauty too!
Do you think the new Aspire Dynamo kit is magic? Let me know in the comments below!