The iJust Mini By Eleaf Previewed
The Eleaf iJust Mini as the name suggests is a small version of the popular iJust range including the iJust 3.
For instance the kit includes the iJust Mini tank which uses a new range of coils called the “GT” range. They remind me of the Smok Nord and similar as they are a push in fit and MTL and DTL versions are included in the kit.
- GT M 0.6ohm coil – this is a mesh coil and mainly for higher VG lower nicotine e-liquid but could be used with nic salts like some kits nowadays as they are quite low power.
- GT 1.2ohm coil – this is for high nicotine or nic salt e-liquid and for more of an MTL style of vaping.
We tell you about the above terms in these guides:
So you can get the best from these coils and the liquid you choose there are 3 power levels which you can choose from – High, Medium and Low. The maximum output according to Eleaf is 25W.
The reason this little chap is so tiny is that it has a 1100 mAh internal battery which is similar to what a lot of the pod mods are including right now.
Also you get a locking top fill cap – but sadly other specs on the Eleaf website are a bit vague! There is this brief video to show you how it works though!
There are 6 colours to choose from: Red, Green, Black, Dazzling, Gunmetal and Silver.
- Eleaf iJust Mini battery
- iJust Mini tank
- GT M 0.6ohm coil
- GT 1.2 ohm coil
- Spare glass
- USB Cable
- User manual
Eleaf iJust Mini Specs
- Size: 104x22mm
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Output: 25W max – adjustable – high, medium and low
- Battery: 1100mAh (internal)
- Resistance range: 0.3-3ohm
- LED indicator
- Coils: GT range push in
- Locking top fill cap
This could work quite well if you view it as a different style of pod mod. I don’t think it will be a rival for the other iJust kits as this is targeting a different market.
Is the Eleaf iJust Mini the pocket sized vape pen you are looking for? Let me know in the comments below!