The Freemax Marvos 80W kit it is a new release wearing the “Marvos” badge.
What To Expect From The Freemax Marvos 80W Kit…
The first thing that struck me reading the details on the Freemax website is the horrible marketing slogan…
“All-Around Metallic Flavour Beast”
Urgh who wants a metallic flavour vape! What I think this is meant to mean is that the body is made from Zinc alloy so it has a metallic feel.
The kit uses a single 18650 battery – which of course is not provided and there is a USB Type C port for charging at a fast 2A charge rate.
A colour 0.96in TFT screen is provided which also has 5 colour theme options.
The slide airflow adjustment lever is located on the mod to allow you to tailor the airflow to your preference.
With this kit having the “Marvos” name this means it is compatible with the other pods and coils which also have this branding…
- DTL Pod (included in kit)
- RTA Pod (available separately)
- Glass DTL Pod (available separately)
- DTL Pod Tank (available separately)
These pods all fit into the mod magnetically.
There are 4 Mesh MS coils to choose from:
- 0.15ohm (included in kit)
- 0.25ohm (included in kit)
- 0.35ohm (available separately)
- 0.5ohm (available separately)
The pod has a bottom fill port and will hold up to 4.5ml (2ml in TPD regulated areas) of your own e-liquid.
Inside the drip tip is a lip which is designed to help prevent any spit-back from reaching your lips.
Here is an introduction video from the Freemax YouTube Channel…
There are 5 colour options to choose from: Copper, White, Blue, Black and Gunmetal.
- Freemax Marvos 80W Mod
- Marvos DTL Pod
- MS Mesh coil 0.15ohm
- MS Mesh coil 0.25ohm
- USB Type C cable
- User manual
Freemax Marvos 80W Kit Specs
- Size: 130.5x34x26.9mm
- Output: 5-80W (0.7-4.2V)
- User modes: Power (VW), Smart and Bypass
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in TFT Screen – 5 colour themes
- Resistance range: 0.15-0.5ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 4.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Type C USB – 2A charge rate
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coils: MS Mesh coils
- Slide airflow adjustment
- Anti-spitback 810 drip tip
- Pod compatible with all Marvos devices
- Glass pod available
This is not the most stylish in the Marvos range in my eyes but I do love the fact that the pods and coils are interchangeable between kits with extra pod types available.
Let me know what you think of the Freemax Marvos 80W Kit in the comments below!