The Freemax Marvos S 80 Kit is another member of the recent “Marvos” family…
What To Expect From The Freemax Marvos S 80 Kit…
The reason this can be defined as a standard mod and tank kit is that both components have a 510 connector – making them interchangeable with other devices.
However this also is a pod kit as the tank is also a pod – which fits into the magnetic 510 base. This means you can also use other Marvos range pods including the glass pod and RTA pod too!
The mod uses a single 18650 battery which is not included which is charged at a fast 2A charge rate via the USB Type C port.
A 0.96in Colour TFT screen is provided and you can select from 5 different colour themes.
The mod body is a combination of Zinc Alloy and Leather, however in the specs it states “Artificial Leather”.
The Pod tank is made of PCTG plastic but as said above there is a glass tank you can purchase separately.
There are 4 different coils which are compatible with the whole Marvos range:
- 0.15ohm MS Mesh (included in kit)
- 0.25ohm MS Mesh (included in kit)
- 0.35ohm MS Mesh (available separately)
- 0.5ohm MS Mesh (available separately)
The pod 510 base also houses the adjustable airflow and on the base of the pod is the bottom fill port.
There are 5 colour options to choose from: Silver/Grey, Gunmetal/Red, Gunmetal/Yellow, Black/Black and Black/Blue.
- Freemax Marvos S 80 Mod
- Marvos DTL Pod tank
- MS Mesh coil 0.15ohm (installed)
- MS Mesh coil 0.25ohm
- USB Type C cable
- User manual
Freemax Marvos S 80 Kit Specs
- Size: 26x51x110mm
- Output: 5-80W (0.7-4.2V)
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Artificial Leather, Stainless Steel, PCTG
- User modes: Power (VW), Smart and Bypass
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in colour TFT screen – 5 colour themes
- Resistance range: 0.15-0.5ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 4.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Type C USB – 2A charge rate
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coils: MS Mesh coils
- 510 connection
- 810 anti spitback drip tip
- Compatible with all of the Marvos pod range including RTA pod
- Adjustable airflow
I love the idea of this kit – but I can’t help but think of the “Vaporesso Swag” range when I look at it…
Anyway let me know what you think of the Freemax Marvos S 80 Kit in the comments below!