The Anglo RDA By Hellvape Previewed
The Hellvape Anglo RDA is a new release which was a collaboration between Hellvape and someone called DunkunVape.
To add to the mystery of this DunkunVape fella – there are only two official photos of this RDA on the net – which is fun – so again so sorry for the lack of visual stimulation in this preview!
Right then – back to this Hellvape Anglo RDA…
The name “Anglo” is apparently a terracotta furnace. Hellvape have written some right waffle about why they have called it this…
The Anglo is 24mm diameter however the kit does include a 29mm beauty ring which I suppose increases the diameter of the base to make it look slightly better on larger tube mods.
I would love to tell you about the build deck but there are no pictures of it at all, so all I know is that the specs say is has face to face dual clamp posts and can be single or dual coil configuration.
This has a gold plated 510 pin and also includes a bottom feed 510 pin to convert this to use on squonk mods.
There is adjustable bottom airflow and you get an 810 PEI drip tip.
You can only buy this in Stainless Steel.
- Hellvape Anglo RDA810 PEI drip tip with SS frame24 mm AFC ring29 mm beauty AFC ringPEI 510 drip tip adapter2 x Slotted screwsSpare O-rings
Hellvape Anglo RDA Specs
- Full 316SS 24mm diameter
- Face to face dual clamp posts
- Adjustable bottom diagonal restricted airflow
- Single or dual coil configuration
- Gold plated positive and bottom feeder pin for squonk
- Once piece dome-shaped top cap for top notch flavour
- 810 PEI tip with tapered SS frame for warm-vape cloud production
Well there we have it, I am not much the wiser either but should be interesting if the Hellvape Dead Rabbit is anything to go by.
This is looking a reasonable price, similar to what you would pay for a brand name RDA.
Be nice to know a bit more about this!
Anyway has this got your fire burning? Let me know in the comments below!