The Zenith 3 Kit By iJoy Previewed
The iJoy Zenith 3 kit is an updated version of the very much loved iJoy Maxo Zenith mod.
The Zenith Mods have no screen! You adjust the voltage output via a dial. The new Zenith 3 has a huge colourful dial on the front.
The mod will output up to 360W in theory – which is massive considering you are only using 2 batteries. There are 2×20700 batteries included in the kit.
The output voltage range is 2.7-7.2V and this uses a similar chipset to the original Zenith mod -the “IWEPAL” chip.
The kit includes the iJoy Diamond Sub Ohm tank.
You also get the Diamond mesh 0.18ohm coil and also the diamond DM 0.15ohm coil which is similar to a mesh.
There are 4 coils in the DM range – you can also choose from a C1 coil which is 0.3ohm and a C2 coil which is 0.2ohm.
There are 7 colours available – Mirror Gold, Mirror Rainbow, Mirror Stainless Steel, Mirror Blue, Mirror Red, Mirror Purple and Mirror Green.
- iJoy Zenith 3 Box Mod
- 2 x20700 Battery
- 18650 Adapter
- iJoy Diamond Sub Ohm Tank
- 1 X DM-Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (40-90W Pre-installed)
- 1 X DM-DM Coil 0.15ohm (40-90W)
- Replacement Glass (Kit version)
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter (Kit version)
- USB Cable
iJoy Zenith 3 Specs
- Max Wattage: 360W
- Size: 92*49*34.5mm
- Dual 20700 batteries mod with long battery life
- Semi-mechanical High power Box Mod
- 360 degree Adjustable Voltage Knob,
- 16 voltage levels to adjust from 2.7-7.2V
- Screenless Design – Efficient Battery Use
- Various protection
- Unique big sized fire button
- Resistance Range: 0.05~3.0 ohm
- USB port charging support
iJoy Diamond Tank Specs
- Size: 22.5×52.7mm
- Capacity: 5.5ml
- Uses DM coil heads – Mesh coil included
- Top fill port
- Bubble tank available to increase capacity
- Airflow Adjustment
The original iJoy Maxo Zenith mod has still got a lot of fans who love the simplicity of a simple potentiometer dial to adjust the output voltage.
Hopefully the iJoy Zenith 3 will appeal to the same people!
Have you got your eye on this – let me know what you think in the comments below!