The Exceed NC with NotchCore By Joyetech Previewed
The Joyetech Exceed NC with NotchCore is a new vape pen style kit with a difference.
The Joyetech Exceed NC mod is similar to the Exceed D19 mod – it has two output options:
- Direct Output – which is basically the full power of the battery all the time. In direct output it will hit harder when fully charged but the power will drop as the battery discharges.
- Constant Output – which is a regulated version – basically this holds the output stable and it will always output the same power until the battery requires charging.
Included in the kit is the new NotchCore tank – which is also available in the Joyetech Espion Silk kit.
The NotchCore tank uses NotchCoil coil heads. These are similar to the coils you would use on a rebuildable atomiser – you can dry burn and rewick these to prolong the coil life. However these just slot into the gold plated tank base – no screws to deal with.
The tank is also a top fill and there is a bottom adjustable airflow control too.
There are 2 colour options available – Black or White.
- Joyetech Exceed NC battery
- Joyetech NotchCore tank
- 2xNotchCoil coil heads
- USB Cable
- Spare parts
Joyetech Exceed NC With NotchCore Specs
- Size: 22×127.5 (with tank)
- Battery: 2300mAh internal
- E-liquid capacity: 2.5ml
- NotchCoil slot in coil heads
- Output modes: Direct output / constant voltage output
I do like the idea of these NotchCore coil heads and our Kevin loved the NotchCore tank.
Will you be adding the Joyetech Exceed NC with NotchCore to your shopping basket? Let me know in the comments below!