The Joyetech Evio M is the latest pod kit from one of the original vape brands!
More Details On The Joyetech Evio M…
One of the main marketing features of this kit is the fact it is “More Compatible”
Which it does actually seem to be!
It can be used with the fixed coil Evio Grip pods in 0.8ohm and 0.6ohm resistances. Also you can use it with the Evio Grip cartridge which allows it to be used with replaceable coils from the EN coil range – found on other kits. On top of that there will be pre-filled pods available for those who want a sustainable alternative to a disposable vape!
There are multiple kit options where you can choose from fixed coil pods or removable coil pods included.
In standard form both pods will hold up to 2.8ml of your own e-liquid. This is reduced to 2ml for TPD regulated areas. A side fill port is provided for filling.
Inside the mod is a 900mAh battery which is charged via the USB type C cable at a 1A charge rate.
A set of LED indicator lights display the battery charge remaining and the device status.
Using this is pretty simple, with no buttons or adjustments – you just inhale on the mouthpiece and it will automatically fire.
There are 6 main colours to choose from: Blue, Purple, Red, Silver, Starlight and Black.
According to the Joyetech website there will be an optional 6 more colours available at some point : Pink, Yellow, Light Green, Silver Grey, Light Yellow and Dark Blue.
There are a lot of different combinations of this kit with fixed or replaceable coil versions.
- Joyetech Evio M device
- 0.8ohm Evio Grip Pod (Standard and TPD 0.8ohm fixed coil version)
- 0.6ohm Evio Grip Pod (Standard and TPD 0.6ohm fixed coil version)
- Evio Grip cartridge (Standard and TPD removable coil version)
- 0.6ohm EN mesh Coil (Standard and TPD removable coil version)
- User manual
Joyetech Evio M Specs
- Size: 24x14x109mm
- Battery: 900mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicators
- Output: Not specified
- Type C USB charging – 1A charge rate
- Resistance range: Not specified
- Capacity: 2.8ml (Standard) / 2ml TPD
- Pods: Refillable, fixed coil (Evio Grip Pods) / Refillable, replaceable coil (Evio Grip Cartridge with EN coil), Pre-filled VAAL MOR 1.2ohm pod
- Auto draw activation
- Side fill port
I know that Joyetech want to market this as a versatile and compatible kit, but all the kit options are a bit confusing! Why not just narrow them down to fixed coil and replaceable coil kits?
What are your thoughts on the Joyetech Evio M? Let me know in the comments below!