The Ranger Kit By Kangertech Previewed
The Kangertech Ranger Kit is a new release from one of the biggest vaping brands.
Kangertech have been creating vaping gear since 2007 and most of us who have been vaping for a few years will have had our hands on at least one of their products.
There are 3 basic modes to select from which then allow you more access to other features of the mod.
- Beginner mode: gives you access to wattage adjustment only
- Intermediate mode: gives you access to wattage and Temperature Control.
- Expert mode: gives you access to all the above plus custom curve modes
On the side of the mod is an LED Strip indicator and the light changes according to the mod output settings.
The kit includes the new Ranger Sub Ohm Tank.
Kangertech have created new coil heads for this tank the Milli range. There is a mesh 0.15ohm coil and a standard Ni80 0.4ohm coil. I don’t think other Kangertech coils are compatible with this tank.
There is a slide top fill and bottom adjustable airflow.
There are 3 colours to choose from – Silver, Rainbow and Grey.
- Kangertech Ranger Mod
- Kangertech Ranger Tank
- Milli Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
- Milli Coil NiCr 0.4ohm
- Spare glass
- USB Cable
- User manual
Kangertech Ranger Mod Specs
- Size: 28.5x48x83mm
- Battery: 2×18650
- Output: 200W max
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm
- Temperature range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Modes: VW/ TC Ni / TC Ti / TC SS / M1 / M2
- Display: OLED
- LED indicator strip
- Intermediate, Beginner and Expert mode settings
Kangertech Ranger Tank Specs
- Size: 26x52mm
- Capacity: 3.8ml
- Coils: Milli Coils
- Push to open top fill
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- Glass protected by aluminium alloy bumper
This is a nice looking kit but nothing really ground breaking again from Kangertech.
Would you buy the Kanger Ranger Kit? Let me know in the comments below!