1. People will tell you it’ll taste disgusting, you won’t believe it…but it will taste disgusting.
2. You think vaping saves you money? How soon will it be before you are lusting after a bit of metal tube that is apparently woven from the wings of elves?
3. Not technically a meme when the cartoonist created it but quickly struck a chord with every vaper using a computer.
4. In the land of online forums some would have you believe that the length of time you’ve been vaping is important. Mock them.
5. At some point everyone tries it. Some stay with it while others return to sensible coils…just make sure your battery is up to it.
6. It’s not smoking. I am vaping, not smoking. No, this isn’t smoke, it’s vape – that’s why…and so on. You’ll find dyed in the wool vapers get quite shirty about this!
7. Some people have no problem with buying cloned equipment. Some people have no problem with those people. Some people are just, well, you get the picture.
8. But, despite being warned about the service and quality you can expect from China people go ahead and do it anyway.
9. And then they’ll complain about the time their order takes and fill up a forum with new threads complaining about their problem.
10. Competitions. Yep it’s great to get free stuff – but winning an Ego starter kit isn’t the same as discovering a cure for cancer and winning the Nobel prize.
11. It speaks for itself – smokers don’t do it although I do have one friend who takes a picture of every meal she eats and every drink.
12. You hunted on the internet, you found what you want. It took a while to save up and told the kids that mealtimes just softened them up so they should hunt their own food. And you learn the word ‘vapemail’.
13. Some people find coils and coil discussions fascinating. Some people would far rather just vape juice.
14. Vooping is another word yet to make the Oxford English dictionary, but it can’t be long now until they recognise it.
15. Tubes have a small surface area at the base, a high centre of gravity and an unerring knack of falling over just when you don’t want them to.
16. For reasons known only to themselves, some people will act offended and feign a lung infection when you vape.
17. When you discover dripping all the female members of your house will know it. And soon you’ll be paying three times more for higher quality cotton balls than the rest of them use.
18. Not only do you learn new words while vaping – you’ll teach them to everyone you meet.
19. Has no one told you yet? Always have a back-up to your back-up to your back-up. In fact, fill all available bag space with back-ups.
20. At some point someone, somewhere, will make a reference to Dr. Who or Star Trek/Wars. Give them a withering smile and pretend they’ve been original.
21. Including 22 and 23. Anti-freeze. Someone will also tell you that you shouldn’t vape because it has anti-freeze in it. It doesn’t.
22. Here it comes…
23. And will result in you feeling distinctly like this…
24. If you find a fantastic juice then keep it to yourself or tell people your post office has been the victim of an arson attack…
25. We finish our Meme journey here: for those who vanish down the route of high-end, expensive mods – manufactured and hidden in dark regions of the universe.
What’s your favourite e cig meme? Let us know in the comments below!