What’s All The Fuss About Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve E Juice?
I was able to pick up a bottle of the ever elusive Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve, the premium, top shelf e-liquid crafted by artisan mixologist Phillip Rocke of Gemini Vapors, ANML Looper, and Carnage fame.
If those are favourite e juice brands of yours, then fasten your seat-belt.
This is a refined vape with top quality ingredients and a unique production process.
Crème de la Crème offers a hazelnut cream base tone with a hint of coffee, made with the extract of Arabica coffee beans and natural flavourings. Then, and here is the unique part, it is aged and steeped in brandy barrels for 2 1/2 months before bottling.
Hailed as one of the top juices on the planet and known as a sort of “unicorn” of e-juices, and we concur.
Smooth, creamy, and thick tasty clouds. It’s a top shelf vape based that comparatively, is worth price and could easily be an all day vape if you don’t mind that. It’s masterfully balanced and regularly wins best in coffee categories at vape events.
Interestingly, it’s not really a coffee profile, it’s boldly present, but it truly is more of a hazelnut and brandy cream profile. It’s rich but never overpowering, sweet without being overbearing. It really is a masterpiece.
The inhale gave me a wonderfully creamy hazelnut, dark coffee and a hint of brandy. The back was pure creamy and sweet hazelnut.
The inhale was like a parade of individual flavours it’s one of those mixes that just works well.
I noticed the same parade on the exhale and aftertaste with the brandy lingering a little longer on the palate.
Treat yourself to a bottle of this today. If it’s available. If not, monitor the websites for updates on batches and production schedules.
This is very high on my list of favourite juices.
The Finer Details Of Grand Reserve by Phillip Rocke
- VG/PG Ratio: a substantial and well balanced 80/20
- Smoothness on a 1-10 scale: 9.5
- Flavor Category: Beverage (coffee-brandy), Dessert (creamy hazelnut)
- Flavor Intensity on a 1-10 scale: 8.5
- Inhale: Smooth rich creamy hazelnut mixed with dark roast coffee and a note of brandy
- Exhale: Light – Sweet Hazelnut Cream with hints of the coffee and brandy.
- Best for: Dripping. I tried it on my Goblin Mini and though while quite good, I preferred dripping.
- All Day Vape?: Absolutely, and almost a safe bet to become yours if you can find and afford.
- Heat is good! Flavours intensify greatly.
- Bottle Size: 30ml Bottle, Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve Velvet Bag , medium tipped dripper
- ALL Natural flavourings.