The Rincoe Mechman 80W Mesh Kit is a new vape pen style kit from Rincoe.
Rincoe are quite a new brand to the scene but have been knocking out some solid gear – we have reviewed a few of their kits the Manto X, Manto S and the Ceto.
Recently Rincoe released the Mechman 228W kit – which despite the name wasn’t a Mech device at all but a nice dual battery adjustable fella. The Mechman name was basically to imply a rugged hard-ass image.
Following on from the Mechman 228W kit there is now a pen style version which retains all the rugged looking design features.
The mod uses a single 18650 battery and will output up to 80W.
Included in the kit is the Mechman Mesh Tank – you won’t believe how many times I have typed that wrong.
There are two coil options a single mesh 0.25ohm coil or a dual mesh 0.2ohm – both are included in the kit.
The tank has a slide top fill and adjustable bottom airflow control.
There are 2 colours to choose from – Matte Black and Gun Metal.
- Rincoe Mechman 80W mod
- Rincoe Mechman Mesh Tank
- 0.25ohm single mesh coil (installed)
- 0.2ohm dual mesh coil
- Spare glass
- User manual
Rincoe Mechman 80W Mod Specs
- Size: 27x95mm
- Output: 80W Max – adjustable
- Battery: single 18650 (not included)
- Power modes: Variable wattage / Bypass / TC (Ni200, Ti, SS316L)
- Resistance range: 0.08-5ohm (VW / Bypass) / 0.05-3.5ohm (TC)
- Display: 0.19in LED screen
Rincoe Mechman Mesh Tank Specs
- Size: 28x36mm
- E-liquid capacity: 4.5ml (max)
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- 810 drip tip
- Coils: 0.25ohm Single Mesh / 0.2ohm Dual Mesh
- Slide top fill
I can’t help thinking those adjustment buttons will be in a very awkward place when holding the mod – hope you can lock them!
Do you think you are hard enough for the Rincoe Mechman 80W Mesh Kit? Let me know in the comments below!