For those suffering from “Pod Fatigue” I will quickly run down the features of this kit for you!
What To Expect From The Smoant Santi Kit?
Inside the mod is a 1100mAh battery which is charged via the USB Type C cable – but the charging rate / time are not specified.
The output is adjustable from 1-40W and you can view your vaping data on the colour 0.96in TFT Screen. You can also change the screen theme colours.
The mod body is made from Zinc Alloy and PCTG plastic which Smoant say is wear resistant and fingerprint proof.
An airflow adjustment slide switch is located on the side to adjust the airflow to your preference.
The pod is removable and is refillable via the side fill port with up to 3.5ml (or 2ml in TPD regulated areas) of your own e-liquid.
A new range of coils has been created for this kit. The mesh coils use an “ERNiCrMo” metal – which is a Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum wire which apparently gives purer flavour and longer coil life.
- S-1 DL (Direct Lung) – 0.4ohm Mesh
- S-2 RDL (Restricted Direct To Lung) – 0.6ohm Mesh (included in kit)
- S-3 MTL (Mouth To Lung) – 1.2ohm Mesh
- S-RBA (DL, RDL / MTL) – you build this with your own coil to suit your vaping style.
If these abbreviations are making you scratch your head read our Guide To Vape Styles.
There are 4 colours to choose from: Gunmetal, Stainless Steel, Full Black and Rainbow.
- Smoant Santi device
- S-2 0.6ohm coil (installed)
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Smoant Santi Kit Specs
- Size: 104x28x18.5mm
- Output: 1-40W (3.2-4.2V)
- Battery: 1100mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- Resistance limits: 0.3-3ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 3.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- USB Type C Charging
- Pods: Refillable, removable coil pods
- Coils: S-1, S-2, S-3 or RBA
- Adjustable airflow
- 5 screen theme colours
- Side fill port
- ANT chipset
This looks like a great kit – I think including only one coil is a bit stingy though!
What do you think of the Smoant Santi Kit? Tell me in the comments below!