The Mico By Smok Previewed
The Smok Mico Kit is a new pod mod device – which for me looks a little bit familiar…
The styling reminds me a lot of the recent Mi-Pod device….
Apart from its resemblance to another popular pod mod kit what else does the Mico have to offer?
Well as you can see it is a compact little square device which has a hook and using the included lanyard you can hang it around your neck so it is always at hand.
This is a pod mod device – these are not designed to be high power cloud chuckers – you use these with high nicotine or nic salt e-liquid and they consume a lot less power.
Inside the device is a 700mAh battery and thankfully you get a lovely battery indicator light which changes colour to tell you the battery capacity remaining – woohoo!
You also get a physical on and off switch which is such a simple thing but so many mods would be better with one!
The output is between 10-26W and I assume this will depend on the battery charge level and the pod you have installed.
Talking of pods – these are the removable “tanks” which you re-fill with your own e-liquid and where the heating element lives.
There are 3 options of pod to choose from depending on your vaping style and preference:
- 0.8ohm Mico Pod (included in kit) – this is a mesh coil and would be suited to slightly lower nicotine e-liquid as this will give a warmer and more powerful vape.
- 1ohm Mico Pod (included in kit) – this has a standard coil and is the middle option of the three.
- 1.4ohm Mico Pod (separate purchase) – this has a ceramic coil and is the lower power of all three pod options – ideal for high nic/nic salt and will be better for battery life.
There are 7 colours to choose from – Prism Chrome, Black, Red, Prism Blue, Prism Gold, Prism Rainbow and Green.
- Smok Mico Device
- 1x Mico Pod – 0.8ohm – mesh coil
- 1x Mico Pod – 1ohm – standard coil
- USB cable
- User manual
Smok Mico Kit Specs
- Size: 56.3×46.5×14.8mm
- Weight: 65g
- Battery: 700mAh internal
- Capacity: 1.7ml
- Output wattage: 10-26W
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Resistance range: 0.6-2ohm
- Battery life indicator
- E-liquid viewing window
- On / Off switch
- Mico Pod options: 1.4ohm (ceramic), 0.8ohm (Mesh), 1ohm (standard coil)
I have seen a lot of people raving about the new Smok pod mod the Nord so if this vapes as well this could be a nice little kit?
Will the Smok Mico be your choice of neck-wear for the spring season? Let me know in the comments below!