I know – yet another pod mod but it is worth looking closer to see if there are any new features being introduced!
What To Expect From The Snowwolf P50 Kit?
As you can see this device takes the style of a box shaped kit where the actual pod is concealed within the device body.
A 1250mAh internal battery is provided which can be charged at a 2A rate via the USB type C port.
The device has Variable Wattage adjustment from 5-50W in RBA (DIY) mode or in Auto mode the device senses the coil resistance and adjusts the power to suit.
On the front of the mod is the 0.96in colour OLED screen to view all of your vaping data.
- 1ohm (available separately)
- 0.6ohm with adjustable airflow (2x included in kit)
- 0.3ohm with adjustable airflow (available separately)
- Taze RBA with adjustable airflow (available separately)
The pod will hold up to 4.5ml of your own e-liquid and is refillable via the side fill port.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Black, Indigo Blue, Midnight Green, Rose Red, Gold and Rainbow.
- Snowwolf P50 mod
- P50 pod
- 2x Taze 0.6ohm coil
- Wide drip tip
- 510 drip tip
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Snowwolf P50 Kit Specs
- Size: 76x40x22mm
- Output: 5-50W
- User modes: Auto Power setting or RBA (adjustable power)
- Battery: 1250mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.96in colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.25-3ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 4.5ml
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: Taze Coil range (1ohm, 0.6ohm, 0.3ohm and RBA)
- Adjustable airflow on 0.6ohm, 0.3ohm and RBA coils
- IFV960 chipset
- Side refill port
- Type C USB – 2A charge rate
Although nothing massively ground-breaking this is a neat looking kit with plenty of features.
Are you lusting after the Snowwolf P50 Kit? Let me know in the comments below!