The Squid Industries Squad Pod Kit is a device which hasn’t been released yet and does not yet even feature on the official Squid Industries website.
So please bear with me if the details and photos are a bit vague!
Basically this is showing as an exclusive pre-order device over at heavengifts.com – but I thought all you Squid enthusiasts might like an early peek!
Now Squid Industries was started by a US Navy veteran who fell in love with vaping. Many of their devices have a lot of fans – I know quite a few people who own the iconic Double Barrel mod.
Also I did not realise at the time but the Squidders also were involved in the creation of the Orchid Pod System too!
Anyway I will tell you what I know about the Squad Pod (ooh that rhymes!)
The first thing which interests me is the options you have for the atomiser. The kit includes a metal refillable atomiser with a 0.6ohm mesh coil. This also is compatible with the Aspire Nautilus range of coils.
Plus you have the option to buy the following separately to use with your Squad kit:
- 2ml disposable pod – for those who don’t want coil changes or as standbys in case of broken tanks etc.
- RTA rebuildable atomiser.
The body of the device houses a 950mAh battery and will output between 5-30W.
There are 4 designs to choose from: Chieftain, Samurai, Flower of Life and Inferno! Also I have seen plain Black and Grey versions too.
- Squid Industries Squad Pod Mod
- Squad refillable metal atomiser
- User Manual
- USB Cable
Squid Industries Squad Pod Kit Specs
- Size: 45.5×20.5x86mm
- Battery: 950mAh internal
- Power output: 5-30W
- Coil: 0.6ohm mesh, 2ml disposable pod (Optional), RTA Atomiser (Optional)
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml (With standard included refillable pod)
- OLED Screen
- Power modes: Variable Wattage / Temperature control
- Compatible with Aspire Nautilus Coils
The fact you have many options to create a rebuildable, refillable or just a disposable vape pod system makes this look quite versatile.
Is the Squid Industries Squad Pod Kit the leader of a gang you would like to be in? Let me know in the comments below!